Thursday, August 21, 2008

This and That

This

Thanks to everyone that participated in the polls. Especially for the three votes I got for portraying Phillip the horse. Remember, this was an unscientific poll. Any I know who voted for the horse! I also appreciate the three people that really can see my personality and voted correctly selecting Prince Charming.

On the medical procedure poll, it was unanimous. The dental cleaning won. But having now done all three of those procedures, I would have to say I have more unfond memories of my last dental cleaning than of my Colonoscopy. I can't remember a thing of that, except that I slept really well.

That
Today we hit the milestone of our 500th reader! Now that doesn't mean there are 500 of you reading this, though that would be great; it just means that someone (like me) has logged on 500 times! Remember, keep reading and keep clicking! New features are coming up!

No comments: