Saturday, August 30, 2008

Editor's Note #2

A Slight Name Adjustment
You might have noticed that after a month on the web that the name of the blog has been changed. After much thought, consumer polling, focus groups, therapy, and other considerations the name has been changed to My World According to Bob. This new name change focuses more on the intent of the blog. A commentary on my world according to me with my slant on everyday occurrences and current events. It also gives normal sane people and idea of what it's like to be abnormal and insane. It just might make you a little more patient around people that aren't quite like you.

The name change also indicates a coming of age, one month old now, where I have learned more about this blogging experience and am embarking on more original ideas and concepts. I appreciate the inspiration of the original name My World and Welcome To It, but as it was borrowed from James Thurber, I felt it was time to find a name that better reflected me and not James.

You will still receive all the great articles as you have in the first month, and watch out for more articles in the future. As we close in on our first month we have had 666 page impressions. Impressive, even if 555 impressions are me. But we're getting there. Perhaps I should have a contest. Two free quarts of Bob's Own Gourmet Ice Cream to the one thousandth reader. Yea, that sounds like an idea. But you'll have to come here to eat it, or pay for the shipping which would probably be about $199. Just keep logging in and clicking on those ads! Support the site, and come visit me at Disneyland!

No comments: