Friday, August 29, 2008

The Ninth Post

Insanity
Alright. I got a lot of comments from actual readers that say they are actually reading the posts. I know there are readers. But lets face it, you are in the minority. On Thursday, August 17, I had 87 visitors in one day. I thought that was a lot. But then I started thinking. I did a lot of work on my blog that day. This thing is counting every time I log in to check on it. That means I am in the majority of the readers of this blog. And since it is intended for general readership, yes, I do appreciate my family willing to log in a read once in a while. But you've got to. It's part of being part of the family! So keep logging in and enjoy it. But tell your friends and tell them to check out the ads. If I don't make any money soon, I'm going to have to sub some more. Think about all those poor kids that will have to deal with me as their teachers. They will have to go home and have therapy!

By the way, yesterday, after I posted, there were 27 log ins. I only logged in twice, so I guess I did create a stir. Way to go. Keep reading. More interesting features are coming up as soon as I get paid and can start getting around to find things to write about.

I cleaned the robot in the swimming pool. By the way it is finally starting to look nice now that swimming season is about over. Apparently I cleaned the robot on top of a new ant hill because I am covered with ants. It ITCHES!!! Got to go. Remember...Keep reading!

1 comment:

ansbug said...

ouch. Ants are no fun.