Sunday, August 3, 2008

The First Post

So, I accidentally stumbled onto this blogging site everyone is using. I was wondering how you got to it. And now here I am! I decided that it might be fun to put a blog together and share my adventures with everyone that is interested in sharing with me. I will try to post several times a week, but no guarantees.

Right now I am not writing to anyone because I haven't invited anyone to read this blog. The setup says I can have a hundred readers, but I don't know if that is total on my member's list, if that's what you call it, or one hundred reading my blog simultaneously. Anyway, one hundred is a lot, and I doubt I have to worry about it too much. I can only think of about five people that might want to read this thing anyway. No, maybe four...three? Anyway...




And that is what it's all about. I am here to tell my story. The story about Bob. A typical American male entering the prime of my life. Uh, does anyone see my ticket? I am a glass is half full sort of guy. I am a four ounce glass floating around in a 120 ounce full Big Gulp. I naturally blend into the background when I am in a group setting, except when I am speeding down the highway past the highway patrolman. I never come to anyone's mind except when someone needs a volunteer to do something no-one else wants to do. Yes, I am like most people out there, struggling, surviving, looking for that next paycheck, looking to make the next step up on the rung of the career ladder. (Has anyone seen the ladder? I seem to have misplace it.)

Anyway, this is my world. I am sharing it with you. If you don't like what I have to say, or take offense to what I write, remember, you don't have to be here. I am sure there are plenty of better things you could be doing like playing solitaire on the computer, or mowing the lawn, or cleaning the house, or a host of other things that would be more enjoyable than reading my blog. But if you so choose, come share my world with me. And welcome to it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bob-O!

Looking forward to more "Bob Adventure" stories! Very cool! Have an awesome day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for filling me in! Sounds as if you had an eventful summer!

Suzanne