Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Editor's Note

Finally, after much delay,and a lot of misery, the fourth installment has been posted. The problem actually started when I went to convert my trial Office package to the real deal. Unfortunately, I wasn't ready to complete the conversion, but the process knocked out my ability to cut and paste. Secondly, I was down in Anaheim working over the weekend and discovered my motel had no internet access. In order to do anything I had to drive around town until I found someplace that had access. I finally found a place in a McDonald's parking lot. I was at least able to get on to post the fact that I couldn't get Misery up until later before I was asked to buy a Big Mac or leave. I left. I think everything is in order. There may be a typo or misspelled word here and there, but at least you can read the further adventures of Misery Love.
--The Editor

No comments: