Friday, September 5, 2008

A Major Announcement

Misery Comes To My World 

The editor of My World announces an exciting new feature coming exclusively to the My World According to Bob blog site.  After lengthy negotiations with an obscure writer My World has agreed to publish in serial form the one and only and most likely ever only novel written by unfamous author Misery Love.  

The novel, Misery Loves Company, is a fictional autobiography about a boy growing up and falling in love, and growing up some more and falling in love, and growing up even more and falling in love.  The story has been a lifetime in the making.  In fact, according to the author, after over 20 years writing the novel, it still doesn't have an ending, a feat he is working on in hopes that one might come to mind by the time the completed portion is published.  

Each Saturday, for however long it takes to get to the ending, the novel will appear in serialized form. The editor of My World believes you will find this novel entertaining and rewarding, though it has not yet been determined what rewarding means at this time.  You won't be able to wait for each Saturday and the next installment of Misery Loves Company!  Look for the first installment tomorrow.

Keep on reading! Tell a friend!  And keep on clicking!  (On the ads, that is.)


3 comments:

ansbug said...

I've always wanted to read your book. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Megan said...

yeah, I finally get to read it!

Tanner said...

Did you find it?