Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Eightythird Post

Juice Rules and Getting To The Root Of Things

After spending so many months away from home there are still a few things that I am getting used to now that I am back and living with others. One of those things are the "rules" of how things are done. One of those things is Juice and the rules that go along with juice.

Now you probably didn't know juice had rules; but it does. At least in this household. I discovered this yesterday when I poured myself a glass of apple juice and not lemonade. You see, I didn't pick out the apple juice. I picked out the lemonade. The Juice Rule goes something like this: He/She who picks the juice drinks the juice. Do NOT drink a juice that you did not pick out. That is the Juice Rule. Whoever knew?

I finally made it to the dentist. My tooth started hurting me clear back in February, but it would come and go and I didn't think too much about it. It wasn't until our trip to Provo this last week that it started hurting and wouldn't go away. This morning it hurt so bad I could hardly see straight, talk, or do anything.

I saw the dentist at 1pm and after x-rays and probing which would send me through the roof, he finally declared to me that I had a tooth problem and needed a root canal. He called it an emergency root canal so he could get started on it right away. The worst part of the canal was getting it diagnosed. Once he deadened it I didn't feel a thing. Didn't feel a thing until just a little bit ago. But then he gave me these little pills that he told me would make all my problems go away, at least for a little while.

Good Night.

No comments: