Monday, April 5, 2010

Baseball Season Underway!

Boston Defeats Yankees in Opener!
It's baseball season once again! And to kick it off right, the Boston Red Sox defeated arch rival New York Yankees 9-7 in baseball's opener. I don't know why but I have always loved baseball. I hope to take in a few games this year. Living in Visalia, California, I have access to a number of teams. To the south there are the LA Dodgers and LA Angels of Anaheim. To the north are the SF Giants and Oakland A's (Are the A's really a baseball team?). And then right here in Visalia we have the single A Rawhides farming for Phoenix; in Fresno we have the Grizzlies, farming for the Giants; and then while I'm in Stockton in July I can visit the Stockton Ports, single A farming for someone. I will have to find out.

Baseball is underway! I am excited!

1 comment:

Kelsey Bones said...

There are baseball teams out here too, that you can go to when you come see me.