Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WELCOME TO THE BOB BLOG!


All Aboard! It is October 1st and it's time for the new Bob Blog! Welcome. I hope this new format will be more successful than the last one. I will try to update each feature, once I identify them as to what they will be, at least once a month. In addition I will be adding semi-daily journals, commentaries, and what-nots, whatever they are on a regular basis. I do know I intend to continue the Postcards From My Cell Phone feature, Adventures of Nukes Nukems, Dragon Tales Featuring Geiss and Makki, and Norman the Tortoise. If I ever find the manuscript I may continue the tale of Misery Loves Company; An Autobiography of a Love Life that Never Was; OR How to Fail at Loving in One Easy Step: Making the Attempt. I am also trying to post from my cell phone so when I see something interesting, or just feel inspired, I can post from wherever I am. I will also do some experimenting with video from my cell phone. And don't forget: On the Bob Blog you can get tickets to Disneyland. Just see the sidebar for more information. But most of all, I hope to have fun. And I hope you will have fun reading and participating in the Bob Blog!

1 comment:

Carmen said...

gyis is how he spells his name.