Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Seventeenth Post

De Ja Vu?
So, just by accident, I stumbled across another blogsite.  Take a look at it if you would like.  It's at boboston2000.blogspot.com.  It was a blog I started exactly three years ago in August.  In fact, I started this one on August 3, this other one was started August 16.  Almost three years apart exactly.  Apparently I had great plans for it but promptly forgot what I was doing.  Notice the name?  It is almost exactly what I named this one.  Wierd?  I don't even remember it.  When I first logged onto it I couldn't figure out what was going on.  I had typed in the wrong address by accident.  Then I was looking at it thinking, "This isn't mine, but it is mine."  Anyway it was interesting to see that I was on the same track three years to the month. 

A lot has happened in those three years.  In August 2005, I was still working.  I was starting to see through my employer and deciding I needed to get out.  I think it was about that time that I sent out my initial resumes in order to get out of that place.  Things weren't going all that well.  I was looking for answers.  Now, three years later, I am very busy at being unemployed.  I am subbing, working as an independent contractor doing training for teachers, and working at Disneyland.  I have discovered that the answers are all within me.  It sounds like a really simple solution to everything, but sometimes is so difficult it is daunting.  At least this time I made it further than the first post!

Enjoy the trip through nostalgia!  Until next time...

1 comment:

ansbug said...

That is funny that they are so similar. But I guess you are still the same person. And you have managed more posts on this one for sure.