Thursday, March 18, 2010

Post Cards From My Cell Phone

Catching Up
I know it's been a while since I posted regularly, but I hope to change that now that I have more time. One of my favorite columns was my Post Cards From My Cell Phone feature. This is where I snapped self portraits of me somewhere in the world and writing some fascinating fact(s) about that place. Even though I hadn't been posting, I created a few postcards to use but never got around to using them. So over the next few weeks I am planning to catch the reader up with this backlog of postcards. Please stay tuned. I have some fascinating places to visit over the next couple months. Hold on to your hats now. And make sure those seatbelts are fastened. Oh yea, and keep you arms hands feet and legs inside the vehicle and remain seated until we have come to a full and complete stop inside the station....

No comments: