Sunday, October 24, 2010

Behind the Scenes

Postcards From My Cell Phone

Have you ever tried taking self portrait pictures with an i-phone.  It's not easy.  At least with the 3GS.  It is easier with the newer versions but I don't have the newer version.  Besides, I like a challenge.



Anyway, you can't see what you are doing.  You basically stretch out your arm with the cell phone as far as you can reach and then try to guesstimate your framing since you can't see the picture.  As you have been able to see, it is not an exact science.  But it's what I go through in order to bring you interesting facts about interesting places.  Check out the behind the scenes photos from the Washington DC trip.

Be sure to follow me on my next trip as I attempt to produce new Postcards from my cell phone live!  Starting Tuesday only on the Bob Blog! 

No comments: