Wednesday, January 13, 2010

TWO WEEKS AND COUNTING

I officially gave my two weeks at Disneyland yesterday. My last day will be end of shift Friday January 22, 2010. This was not an easy decision to come to since I really love what I was doing. Especially working in the Jungle as well as the trains. Last night was my official last night doing the jungle cruise.

As much as I loved working as Disneyland, the bottom line was that the commute was killing me. That, coupled with the fact that is was getting more and more evident that I would not be able to progress through the ranks in a timely fashion no longer made the sacrifices worth it. I will miss all the friends that I made as well as the guests and visitors from around the world. It was truly an awesome experience.

My last few days will be: Today on the Railroad from 4:30pm to 8:30pm; Thursday at Indiana Jones 10:30am to 5pm; Monday, Jan 18 Railroad 4:30pm to 8:30pm; Thursday and Friday at Indiana Jones, times to be announced. Itis only fitting that I end at Indiana Jones since that is where I started.

Thanks Mickey! It was a wonderful, yet challenging run. I would do it again if I ever have the chance.

No comments: